A few stats about the program...
• 709 People were accepted into the 13 week program
• 56% were not in full time work at the start of the program
• 90% came from Georgia, but we also had folks from California, Arizona, Florida, New York, Maryland, North Carolina, Michigan, Washington, and more.
• 12 teachers volunteered their time and expertise to lead 12 Lesson Labs
• 43 Mentors volunteered to meet with 350+ participants each week to support them as they built
• 94% said the program was very helpful to them as entrepreneurs
• 139+ new companies were launched
• 103 people applied for grant funding
• 7 startups were granted a cumulative $16,000